Calvin is the most relatable protagonist in the history of anything.
Sherlock, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Hannibal, Imagine Dragons, Grimm, Vlogbrothers, PAINT etc. ... I AM A FANGIRL AND A NERDFIGHTER AND PROUD!!!
Looks like math, ew (i like math but i don’t enjoy it if that makes any sense)
reblog if you want to be spammed with anonymous asks
a new ask meme: go to my ask and paste the last thing you copied and send it to me without any explanation
7 Things I Wish Parents Would Stop Teaching Their Children:
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Here’s an example of sexism in the media. It’s very subtle, but it’s insidious, and it’s everywhere.
Men’s washroom and women’s washroom, each with an ad in the mirror. Both ads are for the same car. However, the text is slightly changed - in the men’s, it tells you that you look a million bucks but would look even better in that car. In the women’s, it gives you concern that you’re having a bad hair day but that’d be okay if you had that car.
The men’s ad assumes you’re confident and powerful and tries to optimize that image. The women’s ad undermines your opinion of yourself and tells you how to fix it.
Seriously. That shit is fucked.
right in the fuckin’ nipple
kitorkonnor said: When you do requests, may I please have Sherlock with a snake? Or a sword, if you feel uncomfortable with snakes. Thank you.
sorry im not a snake person :3
i had a crush on this guy and i decided to pull a Pavlov on him by offering him whenever i saw him this brand of candy he seemed to really like and after a while whenever he saw me he got excited for a second then you could see his expression shift to wondering the why the hell was he so happy to see me and i swear it was the evilest thing but also the most hilarious i made a guy like me by conditioning him into associating me to a candy he liked
PREHISTORIC SHARK: MEGALODON
Megalodon is an extinct species of shark that lived 1.5 million years ago and as you can probably tell from the above pictures it was HUGE, here are some few facts
- It’s teeth were over 7 inches long
- It’s bite can deliver from 10.2-18.6 tons of force, enough to crush a prehistoric whale’s skull like a grape
- It feasted on prehistoric whales, dolphins, squids, fish, and even giant turtles
- It’s fossils have been found all over the world
- No one knows why it went extinct
That last fact is the scariest fact
Become a figure skater they said
it will be fun they said
And that is why we don’t have any more Sherlock - because the BBC doesn’t allow Mark to do Christwoman. (x)
His eyes made me do it!! - Stunning Martin Freeman Edit - I love this picture & it was a beauty to work with.